What are the skills of hose drip irrigation?
Number of hits：962019-04-28 16:31:15
1. Install drip irrigation system to ensure that the control area of each section is not more than half an acre. At the same time, the ground contacted with each hose is smooth to ensure the smooth flow of water.
2. The holes in drip irrigation belts are usually laid up and covered with plastic film. If not covered with plastic film, the holes in drip irrigation belts can be laid down.
3. Use clean water sources, and the water should not be more than 0. 8 mm suspended solids. Otherwise, net filters should be added to purify the water. Usually there is no filtration when tap water and well water are used.
4. When installing and operating in the field, beware of scratching, puncturing drip irrigation belts or supervisors.
5. After fertilization, water should be irrigated continuously for a period of time to prevent chemical substances from accumulating and blocking the orifice.
6. In order to avoid the blockage caused by the accumulation of sediment and other impurities in the pipe, the drip irrigation belt and the tail of the main pipe should be released one by one to increase the flow scouring.
7. When changing stubble, the equipment should be properly kept in shade after dismantling.
Previous article：Technical Requirements for Water-saving Irrigation Project
Shandong Jiujin Plastic Products Co., Ltd.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
LaiWu District, Jinan City, ShanDong Province